Welcome to Pharma FSC Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Pharma FSC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Policy applies to you if you use our services and it aims to give you information on how Pharma FSC collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website (including any data you may provide through this website when you create a user account, sign up to our mailing list or purchase services).
This Policy intends to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and provide appropriate protection and care with respect to the treatment of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
Our Services means shopping with us over the phone or online or otherwise using any of our following websites (hereinafter “websites”) where this Policy is posted:
This Policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our Services.
1. Who we are
Pharma FSC LTD (hereinafter “Pharma FSC”) is a company registered in Cyprus with registration number 278891 whose registered office is at 17 Grigoriou Xenopoulou, 3106 Limassol – Cyprus.
Pharma FSC is the controller and the responsible for this website.
Address: 17 Gr. Xenopoulou, 3106, Limassol, Cyprus
Telephone number: +357 25866516
Please, also, note that in case you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Privacy Commissioner of Cyprus, who is the Authority responsible for the protection of personal data.
This Policy was updated on 20th August 2018.
2. Personal data we collect
We use your personal data to:
- Make our services available to you. This means that processing your data allows us to process your orders and possible refunds. We will not be able to provide you with our products and services or help you with any orders and possible refunds claims, if you do not provide us with this data.
- Manage and improve our operations. This means that we can communicate with you via email, post or online for marketing or advertising relating to our products and services.
We will send you relevant offers and news about our products and services in a number of ways including by email, but only if you have previously agreed to receive these marketing communications. You can change your marketing choices any time.
- Contact and interact with you. This means that we can use your telephone number, email or address in order to get in touch with you for any issue related to our services. You always have the choice about whether to take part in our research and this does not affect your rights.
The methods we use to collect data from and about you are the following:
- Direct interactions: Using our Contact Form you submit your title, name, surname, telephone number, country, company and email.
- Automated technologies or interactions: When you interact with your websites, we may automatically collect information about your browsing actions and history. This information is collected using cookies. Please see our clause 8 below for further information.
3. How and why we use your personal data.
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, store and transfer the following personal data:
- Your personal details, including your title, name, surname, username, address, email address and phone number.
- Your account log in details, such as your username and the password you have chosen.
- Your IP address, browser type and version, information about the pages you visit on our website and how you use our website and services and history of transactions/purchases.
- Your preferences for receiving email and/or marketing /promotional information of our services and your feedbacks and contributions to customer surveys and reviews.
If you are under 16 years old, please do not send any user information to us as we do not knowingly collect (nor do we wish to collect) any personally identifiable information or other user information from children under the age of 16. In the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information from our database and terminate the corresponding account, if any.
4. Your rights
At any time you have the following rights related to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data. This enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you. Please note that we might need to confirm the accuracy of the new data you will provide us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data. You can exercise this right where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (as per below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note however that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data. When there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your rights and freedoms you have the right to object to processing of your data. You can also exercise this right where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please note that under certain circumstances we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your data which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy
- where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it
- where you need us to hold the data even if we do no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims
- if you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it
- Request transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform an Agreement with you.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can exercise this right at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
5. Sharing information with third parties
We may share personal data with other organisations in the following cases:
- With Services Providers These include courier and delivery orders companies, companies that help us with processing payments and technology services and/or legal or other professional services. We only share personal data that enable our Services Providers to provide these services. Some Services Providers we cooperate with have online (social) media channels and they place online advertising for our products and services.
- Retail partners We work with a number of Retail partners who sell and/or promote their and/or our products through our websites. We only share personal data that enable our Retail partners to provide their services.
Please also note that under the following circumstances we may share personal data with other organisations:
- In case the law or a public authority states that we must share this information for administration purposes or justice
- In case we need to share this personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- In case we restructure, sell or transfer our business or part of it.
6. How we protect your rights
We understand how important it is to protect and manage your personal data. This is why we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents and any third parties who it is required for their business to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and the Cyprus National Commissioner of any breach where we are legally required to do so.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, it is important that you keep your devices and login information protected from unauthorised use.
We will not keep your personal data longer than we need to. How long depends mainly on factors such as:
- Why we collected it in the first place
- How old it is
- Whether there is a legal/regulatory reason to keep them
- Whether we need them to protect you or us.
Cookies are small bites of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Every time you revisit our website, your web browser sends these cookies back to us so that we can customise your experience to better match your interests and preferences or to simply facilitate your signing in to use our services.
We may use essential cookies in order to enable you to receive the services that you request via our website. Without these cookies, services that you have asked for cannot be provided. In particular, these cookies may be used to:
- Efficiently navigate from page to page in the website
- Store your user name and preferences included
- Avoid entering the same information (such as name, surname and telephone number) several times during the visit.
- Display targeted advertising information based on the interests and behaviour expressed by you while surfing.
Category of cookies:
- Authentication If you sign in to our websites, cookies help us show users the right information and personalise the experience to the users.
- Performance , Analytics, Research and Advertising Cookies help us learn how well our site and web products perform in different locations. We also use these to understand, improve and research products, features and services, including when you access our websites from our websites, applications and devices. We also use third party cookies to improve and personalise our marketing messages/ communications with you.
To better understand how visitors to our websites use our services and to help us improve the user experience, we use third-party analytics providers that place cookies on your browser.
Generally those third party technologies help us customise content and advertising and provide social media features and analyse traffic to the site.
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of our websites is transmitted to Google – not us.
Facebook Pixel tracking is an analytics tools that allows us to measure the effectiveness of our social advertising by understanding the actions people take on our website. We use website data collected by Facebook Pixel to make sure our advertisements are being promoted to the people who showed interest in our websites and in particular in our services and products. The data collected by Facebook Pixel includes IP address, the browser used and other data such as the number of visitors, which visitors are Facebook users. Facebook Pixel tracking cookie about your use of our websites which is then transmitted to Facebook – not us.
Users can control and/or delete cookies as they wish.
Users can delete all cookies that are already on their computer and they can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If they do this, however, they may have to manually adjust some preferences every time they visit a website.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal data please contact us:
Telephone: +357 25866516
Mail: 17 Gr. Xenopoulou, 3106 Limassol Cyprus
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 6 weeks. Occasionally it may take us longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case we will notify you and keep you updated.